Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Guns of Icarus

Hey you guys Kioller here and today I want to talk about a new game that I had alot of fun playing with friends: Guns Of Icarus Online!

Steam Store Link to Game: Guns of Icarus Online

INTRO

Why get Guns of Icarus Online

To start I would like to say that the game was only 4 dollars on sale on steam, I cannot say if this deal is still going on but at that price point I couldnt say no to my friends asking me to get it. 

What is the game about?

The short version is you are on SteamPunk style air ships, battling with other air ships for sport and pleasure. Each airship will have 4 crew on board. 1 Captain and 3 support either gunners or engineers. There are multiple ships to choose from each having different pro's and con's as well as different layouts for getting around and repairing the ship in battle. There are domination game mods as well as Team Deathmatch modes.
What makes the game so fun is the true teamwork, if your crew does not work well together than your going down in flames. Matchmaking does make it easy to group up with other people, even a solo que wont feel left out in any way. Ingame voice chat works decent for communication considering there is only about 5 things you need to talk about: what to repair, where is the enemy, were going to die, good job guys, and GET THIS SHIP IN THE AIR!

Why would I recommend this game?

That price point. Plain and simple, for 5 dollars I got more than the needed playtime out of the game so far, and I havent even tried flying the ships yet! It is also a great game to team up with friends and feel like true badasses. Also did I mention steampunk airships? Didnt want you to forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment